Filmed at ESC 2018, Munich.
View more content here.
Speaker Disclosure: Professor Jean-Claude Tardif has the following disclosures in relation to this video interview: grants from Amarin, AstraZeneca, DalCor, Esperion, Ionis, Pfizer, Sanofi and Servier. Honoraria from DalCor, Pfizer, Sanofi, Servier. Minor equity interest in DalCor.
1. Please describe the key aims of the COMMANDER-HF trial of rivaroxaban? (0:08)
2. What do we already know about the efficacy and safety of rivaroxaban and what was the rationale behind the COMMANDER-HF trial? (1:05)
3. Which patient groups were eligible for inclusion in the COMMANDER-HF trial? (2:28)
4. What separates the COMMANDER-HF trial from previous trials of oral anticoagulants in heart failure? (3:01)
5. What were the lessons from the COMMANDER-HF trial? (3:39)
touchCARDIO.com is an independent information resource supporting physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity, via open-access content in multimedia formats.