Filmed at ESC 2018, Munich.
View more content here.
Speaker Disclosure: Professor Lis Neubeck has the following disclosures in relation to this video interview: travel and research grants from Pfizer, BMS, Bayer and Boehringer. Devices for research from AliveCor.
1. What are eCardiology and eHealth technology? (0:09)
2. What applications does eCardiology and eHealth technology currently have in cardiology and what future applications do you think it could have? (0:30)
3. What evidence is there currently that eCardiology and eHealth technology help promote cardiovascular health outcomes? (1:20)
4. Are there any barriers to the further uptake of eCardiology and eHealth applications and if so, what can be done to reduce these? (2:19)
5. What are the most exciting developments to come in eCardiology and eHealth? (3:15)
touchCARDIO.com is an independent information resource supporting physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity, via open-access content in multimedia formats.