Medical therapy for CTEPH: What is the standard of care in 2020?
Watch a panel of internationally renowned chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) experts discuss medical therapy for CTEPH, and consider the current standard of care using case-based studies to provide practical guidance on the optimal clinical management of patients with CTEPH.
- Discuss best practice for the multidisciplinary assessment of CTEPH
- Apply medical therapy for inoperable patients with CTEPH
- Perform medical therapy for patients with post-operative persistent/recurrent symptomatic disease
Medical therapy for CTEPH: From biology to new treatment options
Watch leading experts involved in the care of patients with CTEPH discuss the latest issues and controversies in the medical management of CTEPH and related comorbidities
- Describe the biological and pathophysiological mechanisms of CTEPH
- Summarize the evolving data supporting the use of oral therapies
- Explain how new developments in medical therapy for the treatment of CTEPH will change daily practice
Learn more with a series of activities which are linked and developed as a curriculum
Medical therapy for CTEPH: new options to improve outcomes
Watch expert interviews and a panel discussion covering the latest developments in how medical therapy fits into the CTEPH treatment algorithm, from global experts from Europe, the USA and Asia. The experts review the key trial data in this field, as well as provide practical guidance from their own experience of implementing medical therapies. Such guidance will enable healthcare professionals to fully utilize the range of treatment options available to them to maximize the outcomes of their patients.
- How the underlying biology of CTEPH impacts on treatment decisions
- New options for medical treatment for patients with inoperable disease or persistent/recurrent pulmonary hypertension after PEA
- Practical advice from leading experts who have the experience of implementing new medical therapies
CME and Education Activities are developed by touchIME for touchCARDIO.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchCARDIOSign me up!