Professor Lis Neubeck (Professor of Cardiovascular Health, School of Health and Social Care, Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh, UK) discusses the subject of eCardiology and eHealth technology as relating to cardiology and to promote cardiovascular health outcomes.
Filmed at ESC 2018, Munich.
View more content here.
Speaker Disclosure: Professor Lis Neubeck has the following disclosures in relation to this video interview: travel and research grants from Pfizer, BMS, Bayer and Boehringer. Devices for research from AliveCor.
1. What are eCardiology and eHealth technology? (0:09)
2. What applications does eCardiology and eHealth technology currently have in cardiology and what future applications do you think it could have? (0:30)
3. What evidence is there currently that eCardiology and eHealth technology help promote cardiovascular health outcomes? (1:20)
4. Are there any barriers to the further uptake of eCardiology and eHealth applications and if so, what can be done to reduce these? (2:19)
5. What are the most exciting developments to come in eCardiology and eHealth? (3:15)
touchCARDIO.com is an independent information resource supporting physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity, via open-access content in multimedia formats.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Devices
HRC 2019 – Arrhythmia Alliance Symposia: Controversies
Coverage of the Arrhythmia Alliance Symposia – Controversies presented at HRC 2019 and chaired by Drs Vanita Arora and Vias Markides. Filmed at the Heart Rhythm Congress (HRC) 2019 in Birmingham, UK, October 2019 in partnership with Arrhythmia Alliance.
My poster presentation at HRC 2019 – Emma Dooley
We found a few moments to speak with abstract author Emma Dooley about her research and why she chose to submit to HRC 2019. touchCARDIO.com is an independent information resource supporting physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity, via free-to-access content in multimedia formats. Filmed at the Heart […]
Andrew Grace, HRC 2019 – Year in Review: Cardiac Implantable Devices – Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators/Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
Dr Andrew Grace (Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, UK) spoke to us at the 2019 Heart Rhythm Congress (HRC) in Birmingham, UK, and gave us a quick rundown of his Year in Review presentation on implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and subcutaneous ICDs. Speaker’s Disclosures: Andrew Grace has nothing to declare in relation to […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchCARDIOSign me up!