Filmed at ESC 2018, Munich.
View more content here.
Speaker Disclosure: Professor Charalambos Antoniades has the following disclosures in relation to this video interview: founder, shareholder and CSO of Caristo Diagnostics.
1. Please describe your new computed tomography (CT) technology and how it allows perivascular fat to be imaged? (0:09)
2. What are they key results from the CRISP-CT study and how has this study validated the CT technology for the detection of perivascular fat and risk of cardiac death? (1:55)
3. In what way does your new CT technology represent an advancement from existing methods of detecting coronary inflammation? (0:08)
4. What do you think will be the main benefits of non-invasive imaging of perivascular fat for the treatment and management of coronary disease? (1:13)
5. What work is currently ongoing and/or needs to be done to further validate your new CT technology? (3:48)
touchCARDIO.com is an independent information resource supporting physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity, via open-access content in multimedia formats.