Cardiovascular Risk Content
Current and future management of hyperlipidaemia and atherosclerosis: From statins to combination therapy
Watch an expert panel discuss cholesterol-lowering regimens in the management of hyperlipidaemia and atherosclerosis.
- Recall the current standard of care for cholesterol-lowering therapy and the potential limitations of statin monotherapy
- Discuss the clinical considerations which guide the choice of second-line or add-on therapy when statin monotherapy is ineffective or not tolerated
- Summarize the most recent data on the effect of dual lipid-lowering therapy on hyperlipidaemia and the risk for atherosclerosis
Medical therapy for CTEPH: From biology to new treatment options
Watch leading experts involved in the care of patients with CTEPH discuss the latest issues and controversies in the medical management of CTEPH and related comorbidities, including the evolving data supporting the use of oral therapy, the application of oral therapies in clinical practice and how the underlying biology impacts on treatment decisions. This activity is intended for pulmonologists, cardiologists, cardiopulmonary surgeons, rheumatologists and other HCPs involved in the care of patients with CTEPH globally.
- Describe the biological and pathophysiological mechanisms of CTEPH
- Summarize the evolving data supporting the use of oral therapies
- Explain how new developments in medical therapy for the treatment of CTEPH will change daily practice
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchCARDIOSign me up!