Filmed at ESC 2018, Munich.
View more content here.
Speaker Disclosure: Dr Jose L Merino has the following disclosures in relation to this video interview: Abbott: educational contracts, advisory board, research contracts, speaker fees. Biosense: educational contracts. Biotronik: advisory board, research contracts. Boston Scientific: advisory board, fellows grants. Medtronic: fellows grants.
1. What are the current challenges of treating patients with idiopathic ventricular tachycardia (VT) and premature ventricular complexes (PVC)? (0:09)
2. How do you identify the patients most at risk of VT and PVC? (0:09)
3. What recent progress has been made in the treatment options for patients with VT and PVC? (1:29)
4. What are the current unmet clinical needs for identifying and treating patients with VT and PVC? (0:09)
5. What is the recurrence rate for VT and PVC following successful treatment via medication or ablation? (2:11)
touchCARDIO.com is an independent information resource supporting physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity, via open-access content in multimedia formats.