COMPLEX CARDIOVASCULAR CATHETER THERAPEUTICS: ADVANCED ENDOVASCULAR AND CORONARY INTERVENTION GLOBAL SUMMIT (C3)
June 23-26, 2019
Celebrating 15 Years as the Global Leader in Cardiovascular Education
Understanding the Past, Defining the Present, and Charting the Future.
C3 has been designed for physicians who specialize in interventional cardiology, vascular surgery, interventional radiology, podiatry, as well as fellows, residents, and other healthcare professionals interested in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. C3 offers presentations and debates with expert global faculty, live and pre-recorded cases, industry-sponsored and supported symposia, exhibit booths and simulators, poster sessions, case presentations and hands-on workshops.
- The most comprehensive program including general cardiology, coronary, structural, endovascular interventions
- Over 500 world-class faculty members
- Attendees and faculty from over 54 countries
- 250 Fellows and Young Practitioners from across the globe
- Access to the “Best of the Best” clinicians in cardiovascular medicine to answer your real-world questions one-on-one
- The most live cases of any conference in the country
- The third annual all-female interventional cardiac or vascular physician session
- The best hands-on skill labs offering focused instruction on novel technologies and innovate techniques delivered by some of the most experienced operators from across the globe
- Offering the highest quality international joint partnerships sessions in the country
- An all new and expanded venous summit and podiatry limb salvage program